Support Our Club—Help Our Community
Your generous gift to the Redwood City Woman’s Club supports our community service work and helps preserve our beautiful clubhouse—a registered historic landmark.
At the Heart of Redwood City
The Redwood City Woman’s Club has been at the heart of the city’s social and civic scene since it was incorporated on September 16, 1909.
A priority for the Club's founding members was building a place to meet. After two years of fundraising, they opened a new clubhouse on October 26, 1911 with a grand celebration.
These members would go on to build a strong community of women and help create the thriving Redwood City area we live in today.
Our clubhouse, now a registered historic landmark, continues to be our home.
Read More About our History
Founding a Community - A history of the Club's early years
Redwood City Woman's Club and Women’s Suffrage - Our part in the women's suffrage movement
Our Past Presidents - List of Club presidents from 1909 to the present