As a member, you are part of a community of women committed to service, building friendships, and preserving our clubhouse for future generations.
Upon acceptance, you are automatically subscribed to our Club newsletter and our online email group.
Membership advantages also include discounted clubhouse rental for members in good standing after one year of joining.
New Member Fees
New members pay a combined one-time application fee plus the annual membership fee.
The membership fee is reduced for members over 65 and discounted after May 31, as the Club does not meet over the summer.
After joining, members only pay the annual membership fee, due each January.
New Member Fee: January 1 to May 30
- Under age 65: $50 application fee + $75 annual membership fee = $125 total
- Age 65 and over: $50 application fee + $50 annual membership fee = $100 total
New Member Fee: May 31 to December 31
- Under age 65: $50 application fee + $37.50 annual membership fee = $87.50 total
- Age 65 and over: $50 application fee + $25 annual membership fee = $75 total
Apply for Membership
1. Print out and complete the membership application form
2. Make check payable to Redwood City Woman’s Club
3. Mail completed form and check to:
Redwood City Woman’s Club
149 Clinton Street
Redwood City, CA 94062